Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php (Zeile 8101)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php (Zeile 456)
X-Plane 9.61 RC-1 [Archiv] - X-Plane Schweiz

PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : X-Plane 9.61 RC-1

Hermann
15.08.2010, 10:28
A TON OF STUFF!!!

I have so much X-Plane stuff going on right no that I don't even want to send you a different email for each announcement or I will flood you inbox!

So here is the latest on X-Plane in a handull of sub-areas:

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
X-Plane 9.61 RC-1 is here now! Run your installers with the BETA box checked to grab it!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••• •••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

New stuff for X-Plane 9.61 RC-1:

X-Plane 9.61 RC-1 DOES now work with X-Plane REMOTE for iPod and iPad.
X-Plane REMOTE for iPod and iPad let you use either of those devices as joysticks and basic external instrument panels for your copy of X-Plane on Mac, Windows, or Linux!
This is cool because if you have a laptop and an iPod or iPhone while you are traveling, you really have a joystick, too, without even knowing it... your iPhone! (or iPod. or Ipad. as long as you have X-Plane REMOTE installed on it). This can be pretty useful.

As well, the landing-gear constants can be properly customized in all cases that I could find to test. If you have an airplane that has erroneously springy or stiff landing gear, simply leave that airplane open in Plane-Maker for a few moment (until the ground attitude and altitude settle out in the lower-right-hand corner of the screen) and then save the acf file in Plane-Maker... then the plane should sit properly in X-Plane.

Jet engines shoulf function on Mars again...though, or course, at only 1% capacity.

Weapon selection from console, like in the F-22, should work properly, as requested.

No more erroneously-assymetric lift from planes with groups of low-aspect ratio wings, as we had previously.

New adventure posted!
New adventure posted!
This one is about the Skip Barber Racing school, and a flight clear across the country and back in 428x.
A pretty decent read!

http://www.x-plane.com/adventures/53_barber/53_barber.html

X-Plane Remote for iPod and iPad updated
X-Plane Remote for iPod and iPad updated.
Use 'em as indicated above.

I just spent $1,500,000 of your money.
I just spent $1,500,000 of your money!
See how here!

http://www.thestate.com/2010/08/13/1415849/computer-developer-grounds-airplane.html

Of course, a bot MORE of the story is here:

http://www.x-plane.com/x1/x1.html

I just saw 'Scott Pilgrim vs the World'
I just saw 'Scott Pilgrim vs the World'.
it was freaking AWESOME.
Hilarious. and Wise.
really awesome.

X-Plane for iPad free update is here!
X-Plane for iPad free update is here!
This is a pretty major free update.

Much more complete MAP in the map screen!
We now have markers beacons, fixes, and airways on the maps... much more complete and professional!
As well, as requested, you click on the map to place your plane anywhere you like, making it possible to start your flight anywhere!
As well, we have a new map in the cockpit of the airliners which is pretty darn nice!
We now have longer replays, and they are visible on the map as well! This lets you replay a good bit of your flight, and see it on the map as well!
This is what is done in the multi-million dollar flight-training sims!

The HUD is bit a bit more clear, and the replay buttons are much bigger and more clear.
As well, all of the fire, gun, missile, towplane hook, B-52-drop, etc buttons are in larger click-regions so are easier to hit.

Refinements in flight model of SR-71 and F-18 to make them more realistic.
As well, the flight controls phase in smoothly when you start a new flight, making in-air restarts a bit smoother.

Scenery rending detail is improved. This blends between different types of terrain and is much cooler-looking from a much wider range of distances.

Hi-res icon, as requested, and countless other minor tweaks and improvements. We are really starting to use this amazing retina display and cpu and ram now to their full potential!

Version 10 is going to kick ass!!!!!

OK we will start sending out screenshots as the render all comes together, but here is the teeniest tiny little peek:

not too bad once we get our orbital rendering where we want it, but this is the level of aircraft we are making:

http://www.x-plane.com/v10-pix/1.png

ooo..... pretty....

http://www.x-plane.com/v10-pix/2.jpg

when you see this in motion.... wow.

http://www.x-plane.com/v10-pix/3.jpg

ok that's all i can think of for now
ok that's all i can think of for now

austin