Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php (Zeile 8101)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php (Zeile 456)
ATR72-500 [Archiv] - X-Plane Schweiz

PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : ATR72-500

Hermann
14.08.2009, 21:09
http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=8838

i.M. für mich die beste Variante!

Alle anderen Modelle haben ein Monster als Pilot ;D

Cedric Loup
15.08.2009, 10:24
Habe mir das Teil gestern noch gesaugt und auch die Flugeigenschaft scheint gut zu sein.
Was mir passt ist, dass dieses Flugzeug nicht ab geht wie die Rakete wie so manch ein Flugzeug, sondern dass es auch etwas braucht um in Fahrt zu kommen.

Hermi danke für den Link

Liebe Grüsse

Cedric

Dietmar
15.08.2009, 11:22
Danke Hermann für den link.

Viertel
15.08.2009, 11:34
Super, ich musste allerdings die Auflösung auf 1280 x 1024 erhöhen. *
;)Wahrscheinlich bin ich ohnehin der letzte, der noch die niedrigere Auflösung bevorzugt.

mgvfG. Hubert

Hermann
15.08.2009, 11:50
Ja, das bist du ;D

Und schon gibt es wieder ein Update...........weiter werden noch folgen.

Jungs, bitte das Geschriebene auf Org lesen ;)

Da gibts noch einiges zu studieren................ ;)

Renatoflug
15.08.2009, 14:11
Danke Hermann

ich habe sie heruntergeladen

Mfg

Renato

Hermann
16.08.2009, 23:43
update version 02

new:

- the cold_start button - to set all sytems to off after loading the plane. this button is located left above the pilots pfd in the black field on the upper part of the panel. this button is only aktiv if you are on the ground. so press it and start with the clist.

- no more autothrottle button and no more level change button - this ATR does not have it
now we have an IAS system - speed by pitch - to reach a certain level choose speed press IAS and move the throttle to climb or descent. if you press the button the actual speed will be choosed and displayed. speed must be controlled by throttle (if you like autothrottle - just add it in planemaker).

- two OBS knobs where they should be - sorry we forgot them

- speed knob at a new position - you will see it - on the real plane it is the same wheel as vertical speed - maybe we change this later - for now we leave it like this

- some improvements on the day and night panel

- new clist

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=8838

Cedric Loup
18.08.2009, 20:41
Hallo Hermann

Danke für die Info

Liebe Grüsse

Cedric

Hermann
21.08.2009, 17:30
IMPORTANT UPDATE
acf and clist update to vers ATR72-500_BINTER_WS_03
thanks to peter hager (who is the author of the wonderfull airbusses, visit his site:http://petersuv.vs120062.hl-users.com) we were able to solve the torque and power problem of this plane.
in this update you will find some changes:
- fadec is on, the plane will not be so fast in runup as before - see the perfomance charts - and follow the CLIST
- both props are spinning in the same direction as it is in real - now you have to use the aileron trim - see CLIST
- all other changes made before are included
in the update folder you will find the new ATR72.acf file and the new CLIST file - just replace it with the existing files - BACKUP before replacing!

ftp://116308-ATR72:ATR72@ftp.sono3server.de/ATR_update_vers_03.zip

Hermann
22.08.2009, 11:01
there is a fault in the vs03 clist, please use this:

ftp://116308-ATR72:ATR72@ftp.sono3server.de/clist.zip

(I have some problems withe the dataref readouts for the aileron trim - I get different readouts - maybe the number of "dots" is not ok how I wrote it in the clist - please just trim till the checkbox is checked green - soon I will have a look to this - and please be aware that this trim is more or less for 0 wind, with crosswind it will be different)

Hermann
28.08.2009, 09:37
IMPORTANT UPDATE
as christian did some improvements at the ATR we offer this full update to the ATR72-500_BINTER_WS_04
- christian changed the doors - now the doors are opening and closing slowly
as christian took two buttons for passenger door and cargo door I have to change the overhead panel - as I do not have much time in the moment I cannot do this properly but I did a workaround: important - you have to load the plane without running engines!! as usual start with the cold_start_button (see above) this will open the doors. then follow the clist. as soon as you switch on the utillities / avionics the two doors will close and the annunciators will show that doors are closed - remember on the avionics button are the doors buttons - for the moment. I will change this when I have time to do this
- there are other changes in the outline of the plane, hartmut had to redo the binter paint - thats done - thnx hartmut it looks very nice!
- all former updates are included
- cause christian changed the outline of the plane - maybe other liveries, except our binter livery, may not match exactly - please check this out.
please use the main download button for this full download - do not forget to bakup your vs03
for x-plane 9.31
---
sorry wrong clist in the vs04 update - take this one or the one of the vs03
ftp://116308-ATR72:ATR72@ftp.sono3server.de/clist.zip

Cedric Loup
28.08.2009, 11:47
Hallo Hermann

Danke für die News, einiges habe ich verstanden und die Systemtiefe wird in dem Fall noch besser, wenn man nun schon sehen kann, ob man die Cabindoor Open or closed hat. ;D

Liebe Grüsse

Cedric

Hermann
29.08.2009, 12:54
ksgy81 offers the livery for the CSA Czech Airlines for vs04

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=8952

please guys do me the favour and read everything before posting faults or bugs or whatever - we cannot give support, especially not for things which are explained in the text above - please read the text and follow the clist! please use XP9.31 win or mac (linux not tested but it should work)
---
we got complains that we are not following the 9.4betas - please do not complain, this is freeware and we did a lot of work to get it to work like this. as you know austins betas are really betas - he tries a lot and let the communitiy check, thats ok and we appreciate any development of xplane - but to follow those betas is just not possible and absolutely not efficiently - this here is a hobby, we have a live beside xplane and we love it! so please people respect this.
---
sorry but XP 9.4beta will not be supported till XP 9.4 is final - then we try to find the time to change the plane - please use 9.31 final

Hermann
29.08.2009, 22:33
IMPORTANT UPDATE
again thanks to mr. peter hager we could calibrate the autopilot much better. please download the new acf file vs04.1 here:

ftp://116308-ATR72:ATR72@ftp.sono3server.de/ATR72-500_BINTER_WS_04.1.zip

just replace your existing acf file of the vs04 to update to vs04.1 - do not forget to backup your vs04 acf file
for x-plane 9.31

Cedric Loup
29.08.2009, 23:59
Hallo Hemann

Danke für den Link.
Dieser lässt sich aber nicht downloaden.

Liebe Grüsse

Cedric

Hermann
30.08.2009, 17:22
Aber jetzt!

Ist aber auch auf Org zu haben ;)

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?autocom=downloads&showfile=8838

Cedric Loup
30.08.2009, 18:11
Das hatte ich auch gestern noch gesehen und diesen danach gleich dort runter geladen. :-)

Willkommen zurück, du kleiner ausreisser. ;D

Liebe Grüsse

Cedric

Hermann
18.09.2009, 20:55
Fuelplaner für die ATR

http://www.metacraft.com/ATR72FP

Hermann
22.09.2009, 23:19
IMPORTANT UPDATE
ATR72-500_BINTER_WS_04.2 for xplane 9.4RC6
some changes: Autothrottle and VNAV (some want tihs - if you don´t just do not touch it)
we did some flights with the xp9.4RC6 and everything seems ok
do not forget to change your keystrokes or joystick buttons for the flightdirector. this is changed in 9.4
please read the included read me file
to download use the main download button

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?automodule=downloads&showfile=8838