Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php (Zeile 8101)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php (Zeile 456)
Ich habe es gemacht!! [Archiv] - X-Plane Schweiz

PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Ich habe es gemacht!!

Cedric Loup
05.09.2008, 12:43
Hallo Zusammen

Ich habe es gemacht.
Ich habe Austin eine email geschickt, (keine sorge, habe dies von einem Fachmann übersetzen lassen *;D )

Hier der Brief:

Hello Austin

I want to pay you a very big compliment for your X-Plane flight simulator, more precisely for version 9.

It is so beautiful, that after a hard day’s work I always enjoy a holiday somewhere in the world.

I appreciate too the much improved German translation, which does not obliterate any more other words. Now everything is properly placed and visible.

This should tell you, that in my opinion you are on the right track, which prompts me to take the X-Plane to the Swiss Flight Sim Weekend in Heriswil on 15.-16. November and present it to the Swiss public.
It is really worth while to take the time and do something [ch61514].

Again many thanks for this excellent simulator and I look forward to further develpments.

Now I have also some suggestions which I nourish since some time now.

Would it be feasable to add a query for selecting the storage place for screenshots, other than the root-directory of X-Plane?
There is always the danger, that important data are moved unnoticed when the screenshots are moved to another location.

I have an additional request:
Is it possible to include a tool which would enable the user to raise or lower parts of the terrain?
Example: *In the city of Bern the whole area around the river Aare has the same hight as the river. This prevents the proper placement of bridges, which presently look more like cross-over roads. An online ability to lower the river level would be perfect.

In addition it would be nice, if one could also move the rivers. At this time in X-Plane none of the rivers in Switzerland are realy correctly positioned.

I hope you understand my motivation. A correction of terrain hights and a displacement of the rivers would be another milestone for orientation (navigation) with VFR and this with the standard X-Plane scenery.

Of course this is not urgent, but some information on its feasability in the near future would improve the PR activities for the best available flight simulator.

I thank you very much for all your big efforts and I shall stay loyal to the X-Plane.

With many greetings from Switzerland….

Hoffe, dass dies nicht frech gewesen ist. ;)

Werde die Antwort rein stellen, wenn Sie gekommen ist.

Gruss Cedric

Cedric Loup
07.09.2008, 12:54
Und nun habe ich auch die Antwort erhalten von Austin.

hello everyone!

we do have a scenery editor called world-edit, and you can see a link
to it from the PLUGINS ARE HERE link at the top of x-plane.com.
i am not really sure exactly how 'done' this editor is, though.

ben: i guess you do not really have a user-friendly way to set up the
elevation and rivers yet, based on our conversations over the last few
days... i think this may be something we want to revisit for v10.

so, ben, as you develop the scenery-generator for v-10, lets see if we
can work on a UI that will let other people edit it as easily as we do!

austin

Auch die deutsche Übersetzung habe ich gleich mit von Helmuth.

Hallo Zusammen!

Wir haben eine Szenerie-Editor mit Namen "Worl-Edit". Es gibt einen Link darauf und zwar von dem Link
"PLUGINS ARE HERE"
der ganz oben von "x-plane.com" steht.
Ich bin mir allerdings nicht ganz sicher, wie fertig dieser Editor schon ist.

@ Ben: Auf Grund unserer Gespräche der letzten Tage bin ich mir nicht sicher, ob Du schon eine Benutzer-freundliche Methode hast, um die Geländehöhe und die Flüsse einzurichten........ich denke das müsste was sein was wir uns für die Version 10 nochmal vornehmen sollten.

Also Ben, da Du den Szenerie-Generator für Version 10 in Bearbeitung hast, schauen wir doch mal, ob wir nicht ein UI (User Interface = Benutzer-Schnittstelle) bauen können, welche anderen Leuten das Bearbeiten genau so leicht macht, wir wir das können.

Austin

Gruss Cedric

Dietmar
07.09.2008, 13:56
Zitiere:

Wir haben eine Szenerie-Editor mit Namen "Worl-Edit". Es gibt einen Link darauf und zwar von dem Link
"PLUGINS ARE HERE"
der ganz oben von "x-plane.com" steht.
Ich bin mir allerdings nicht ganz sicher, wie fertig dieser Editor schon ist.

Ende des zitierens.

Komisch, dass ich das nicht finden kann. Es kann doch keine 2 "x-plane.com" geben.

Die sprechen da von einem World-Edit. Meinen die den World.Editor WE? Da hab ich von Mesh und Rivers aber noch nichts gelesen, sehr geheimnisvoll das Ganze für mich.