Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php (Zeile 8101)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php (Zeile 456)
Xsaitekpanels-Plugin und Win7 64bit [Archiv] - X-Plane Schweiz

PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Xsaitekpanels-Plugin und Win7 64bit

Dietmar
19.11.2012, 15:04
Die XSaitekpanels funktionieren z.Zt nicht mit Win7 64bit.

Meine Vermutung ist, dass es sich hier um ein Languageproblem handeln könnte.
Ich habe dies heute morgen Bill Sparker, dem Entwickler des Xsaitekpanels-Plugins, mitgeteilt.

In seinem Antwortstatement kommt er auch zu diesem Schluss, denn bisher ist bei über 200 USA-Usern dieser Fehler nirgendwo aufgetreten.

Wir Anderen (Franzosen, Deutsche und Schweizer) müssen uns deshalb in Geduld üben und abwarten.
Ich habe ihm meine beiden logfiles, für 32- und 64bit als PM übermittelt.

Hermann
19.11.2012, 17:45
Die Antwort von Bill!

I have not heard of any U.S, users with this issue and have had over 200 downloads with this new version so I am starting to think the same thing and not sure if it is on my end or X-Plane so as a test do you see the error if you use the 32 bit version.

Also please send me your Log.txt for both 32 and 64 to my PM.

Bill

Hermann
20.11.2012, 19:18
Bill hat mir ein Update gesendet "Xsaitekpanels_2_01rc1".

Das Plugin funkt super mit X-Plane 10.20 64Bit.

Ich denke, dass er das Plugin bald auf Org laden wird.

Hermann
21.11.2012, 08:25
Reason for Modification : Ver 2.01 Fixed a bug where I did not link the 64bit version the same as the 32bit version for Windows.This meant that some of my Windows users and as it turns out running a non U.S. version the 64 bit part did not work. This is the only change and want to thank Hermann, letibo and fren for testing my 2.01rc1 to be sure I have this working for all users now.

fren = Dietmar

http://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?app=downloads&showfile=14646

Dietmar
21.11.2012, 08:51
Ja Hermann, meine Vermutung, welche ich Bill mitteilte, hat sich als richtig erwiesen. Es war ein Sprachenproblem. Mit dieser Info hat er den Fehler dann ganz schnell beseitigt.
Für die einzelnen Länder gibt es auch verschiedene Windowsversionen. Die Unterschiede sind zwar nicht so relevant, aber bei einzelnen DLLs kann es dann schon dazu kommen.

Es ist auch so, dass bei einem Win-Update die jeweilige Sprache abgetestet wird. Etliche EXEs, DLLs, MUIs, MSCs, XMLs usw. sind global, andere aber nicht.

Da muss ein Programmierer von XPL- Plugins schon gut aufpassen.

Jedenfalls hat Bill das Problem hervorragend und schnell gelöst.

Hermann
29.06.2013, 10:21

Reason for Modification : Ver 2.20 Alot of changes but what my goal for this release was to support the CRJ200 and I have done that and much more. The support for it is with a updated xsaitekpanels.ini and also a custom crj200_engine_start.lua file that with my hardware allows a complete start of the engines with out using a mouse. Fixed a bug in the datareference for the avioncs master remaping. Added second Fn key called "left start" to allow you to start the left engine of a two engine aircraft using the same starter switch. Added a option to have my datareferences visible or not in Data Reference Editor with a new enable in the xsaitekpanels.ini file.

Hermann
03.11.2013, 23:25
Xsaitekpanels (lin+win+mac+32/64) 2.25

Reason for Modification : Ver 2.25 Added the ability to have a remapable float array datareference for the panel lights switch on the switch panel. This is a test to see if my method is workable for my users. Added datareferences for version and number of switch, radio, and multi panels found. Clearly stating that Windows 8.1 is not supported.

Hermann
07.11.2013, 00:05
Frage

Fliegt jemand die Bombardier CL 300 mit den Saitekmodulen?

http://img5.fotos-hochladen.net/uploads/cl300r0lqms95aw.jpg