Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php (Zeile 8101)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php (Zeile 456)
Welcome Judy [Archiv] - X-Plane Schweiz

PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Welcome Judy

Hermann
09.01.2013, 09:47
Oh and yet ANOTHER thing!

As of today, Laminar Research has a new helper: Judy Rice. Her official title is "X-Plane Evangelist" (this may seem like an odd title, but is actually very standard terminology at Apple)

Judy is a flight instructor who will be representing X-Plane to the aviation media. Judy currently is flying a Cirrus SR-20 and is planning a slightly long cross country in it. And when I say "slightly long" I mean "around the planet Earth" (not kidding!)

If anyone would like to welcome Judy to our family or send her a testimonial that she can use in her contacts with the media, then I bet she would appreciate it! Her email is judy.rice@public-benefit.net .

Thanks!

austin

:cool: