Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_NUM - assumed 'MYSQL_NUM' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_ASSOC - assumed 'MYSQL_ASSOC' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant MYSQL_BOTH - assumed 'MYSQL_BOTH' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/init.php (Zeile 156)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant VB_FRAMEWORK - assumed 'VB_FRAMEWORK' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../includes/functions.php (Zeile 8101)

Warnung: Use of undefined constant archive_postsperpage - assumed 'archive_postsperpage' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in ..../archive/index.php (Zeile 456)
Four Seasons 0.9 [Archiv] - X-Plane Schweiz

PDA

Archiv verlassen und diese Seite im Standarddesign anzeigen : Four Seasons 0.9

Bluebird1965
27.04.2018, 18:03
https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/44351-four-seasons/

Hermann
27.04.2018, 18:22
W A R N I N G

This isn't a plug & play software, you should spend some of your time reading and trying (exploring I'd prefer to say).

Please do not expect full support for installing the plugin and the related libraries. There's a lot of documentation out there, please search it and read it.

I'll do my best to answer your questions but other than programming this software and releasing it for free, I'd prefer to spend my time with my family and cultivating my hobbies.

( Gute Einstellung...........Hut ab:) ).

I hope you'll understand me. ;-)